8:00 AM Chapel Worship
Our weekly chapel communion service is a chance to worship in an intimate setting. We still have singing and special music. A wonderful way to begin a day!
Would you like to serve as an usher for the 8:00 AM Service? Click here to sign-up.
10:00 AM Sanctuary Worship
Emanuel’s largest weekly Eucharist service is a blend of musical styles and traditions. Children typically start in worship and head to Sunday School after a children’s sermon. Musically, the service is graced with vocal choirs, bell choirs, brass players, organ, piano, and percussion. We use a multitude of sources for hymns and liturgical music, with the largest portion coming from Evangelical Lutheran Worship (the ELW).
A fellowship time with refreshments is provided each week after each service.
Would you like to serve as an usher for the 10:00 AM Service? Click here to sign-up.
Holy Communion – All Are Welcome
- Holy Communion (the Eucharist) is celebrated at all Sunday morning services.
- We trust that Christ is the host of this Holy Meal. All who are baptized in any Christian tradition (including children of any age) are welcome to receive the bread and wine. Please come to the Table of the Lord!
- The sacrament is offered using the practice of intinction. Please dip the bread into either the red wine or white grape juice.
- Gluten-free wafers are offered on a special tray, along with contaminant-free glasses of wine and grape juice. Please indicate your need to the Communion Servers.
- If you are unable to come forward, please let the usher know and we will be happy to bring communion to you.
- Those who prefer not to commune are invited to come forward for a blessing.
- Children are invited to come forward. They will receive a goldfish cracker as a reminder of God’s love for them.
Ministry Opportunities in Worship Volunteers from the congregation participate as Greeters, Acolytes, Ushers, Worship Assistants, Lectors, Communion Preparers, Sound and Recording Techs, Hosts of Coffee Hour, Vocal and Instrumental Musicians, and as members of the Altar Guild.